This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
I’ve never really been into “art” but my daughter is taking a watercolor class as part of her homeschool and I thought I’d paint along with her. It is so relaxing! And not as difficult as I thought it would be either.
Watercolor painting is a great way to add some self care into your weekly routine. You could paint in your art journal, make journal cards for your junk journal or bring your bullet journal cover pages and spreads to life.
Of course you can also turn your paintings into wall art and greetings cards for friends and family.
Today I’ve been hanging out over on Pinterest looking for some easy to follow, step-by-step watercolor painting tutorials and I thought I would share them with you here to help you get started.
Info on this page:
- Watercolor Painting Tutorials
- Essential Watercolor Tools & Techniques for Beginners
- How to print Garden Images on Book Pages
- How to Paint an Ocean with Watercolor Paints
- Easy Painting Tutorial
- Mini Watercolor Galaxy Painting Tutorial - Watercolor Sky with Mountains
- Pretty Watercolor Pansies - Video
- Cherry Blossom Heart Wreath
- Floral Doodles Watercolor Canvas
- Sunflower Video
- Whimsical Watercolor Birds
- How to Paint Lemons in Watercolor
- Watercolor Orange Branch Painting Tutorial
- How To Paint A Watercolor Cactus
- Watercolor Eucalyptus
- How to Paint Snapdragons
- Watercolor Painting on Black Paper
- How to Paint a Landscape Bookmark
- Watercolor Poinsettia Tutorial with VIDEO
- How to Paint Easy Flowers
- Watercolor Quote Art