This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
In an effort to live greener we love a good make do and mend project around here.
But what do you do when the jeans are beyond repair or they just don’t fit like they used to?
Well that’s when we upcycle them into something else entirely!
Today I’ve gathered up some fun and creative recycled jeans projects to help you to repurpose that old denim into home decor or accessories.
So gather up those old “I might fit into them again one day” jeans, or hit the thrift store and then get crafting!
- Recycled Jeans Ideas
- DIY Luggage Tags Made From Jeans
- How To Make A Pretty Upcycled Denim Flowers Bouquet
- Denim DIY Placemats
- How To Make A Denim Photo Frame Out Of Old Jeans
- DIY Repurposed Denim Checkered Picnic Blanket
- How To Make A Denim Hanging Mason Jar Vase
- Denim Rag Rug
- How To Make An Upcycled Scandi Woven Hearts Garland
- Easy To Make Unique Denim DIY Christmas Tree
- DIY Denim Zipper Pouches
- Upcycled Denim Cushion Cover
- DIY Denim Patch Pillow
- How to Sew a Denim Rug
- How To Make A Denim Patchwork Chair
- Quilted Heart Coaster