This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mother’s Day Keepsake Crafts
The other day we shared some wonderful gift ideas for you to give your mom on May 12.
I know that many of you like to get crafty and make homemade gifts for your loved ones. So today I’ve rounded up some gorgeous Mother’s Day keepsake crafts.
There are crafts in this list that are suitable for toddlers and preschoolers to make as well as crafts that teens and grownups will enjoy.
So whether you’re making something for your mom, or helping the kids make something for their grandma you are sure to find a keepsake on this craft that she will love to receive.
More Mother’s Day Ideas Here
- Mother’s Day Keepsake Crafts
- Mother's Day Keepsake Crafts
- Felt Mother’s Day Bookmark Craft
- DIY Upcycled Painted Glass Bottles
- Flower pencils
- DIY Mother's Day Planter with Cricut & Martha Stewart
- Mother's Day Advent Card
- DIY Rose Bath Truffles with Essential Oil
- Pretty Painted Terra Cotta Flower Pots
- DIY Handprint Keychains
- Mother's Day Painted Rocks DIY
- Flower Painted Rocks
- DIY Confetti Flower Vase
- Painted Felt Flower Planner Clips
- Mother’s Day Gift | DIY SUN CATCHER
- Mother's Day Picnic - A Kailo Chic Life
- DIY Hand Towels
- Mother’s Day String Art – Photo gift
- DIY Pallet Picture Frame
- Free Mother's Day Embroidery Pattern
- Floral Mixed-Media Mother’s Day Card
- More Mother’s Day Ideas Here