This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
July Journaling Prompt
Today we have just the inspiration you need for journaling in July with these fun writing prompts.
1. List some plans and goals you have for July.
2. Write about what you would love to see in your reflection each morning.
3. This is the beginning of the Dog Days of Summer. How do you like to cool off?
4. If you are in the US, today you celebrate Independence Day. What will you do?
5. List 10 things you would like to achieve by the end of the year.
6. What are some of your favorite memories about watching fireworks?
7. What are the top 3 things that are holding you back?
8. Write a ‘Day in the Life’ journal entry today.
9. Talk about 3 people you are grateful to have in your life.
10. July is National Picnic Month – do you enjoy picnics?
11. Describe your ideal day.
12. What 1 thing can you do today to bring more positivity into your life?
13. Write about some summer jobs you have had in the past.
14. Describe your ideal life.
15. What is your favorite thing to do in July?
16. It is now the middle of the month – how are you feeling so far?
17. Go outside today. Where are you going, and what will you do?
18. What is one thing you have always wanted to do, but haven’t yet? What is holding you back?
19. At the end of the day, draw a picture about what you did today or how you felt.
20. When you have a sad day, what do you do that helps you feel better? Do you feel that is a healthy or unhealthy way to cope?
21. Talk about your summer breaks as a young child.
22. What are your normal plans for the weekend?
23. What is your stress level today? If you are stressed, do you know why?
24. Talk about a vivid childhood summer memory you have.
25. What is your current daily routine? Are there some improvements you could make?
26. What has been your favorite summer vacation so far?
27. Talk about something that scares you.
28. How have you been practicing self-care this month?
29. Pick one emotion and write a journal entry about it.
30. It is the International Day of Friendship. Talk about the friends you are closest to in this phase of your life.
31. Write about how your July has gone so far.