This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Gluten Free Sheet Pan Recipes
Is someone in your family on a gluten free diet? Are you tired of searching for recipes that the whole family can still enjoy together?
Are you too busy too cook and looking for simple but delicious meals you can make in one-pan?
We’ve commissioned a Gluten Free Sheet Pan Recipes cookbook which is filled with delicious meals that you can have on the table in next to no time!
Healthy, Whole Food Ingredients
The recipes in this cookbook are not only gluten free, they are also free of any processed ingredients.
You will not find any artificial preservatives or added sugar in any of the ingredients lists.
If you are following a whole food diet these fresh, real food recipes are just what you need!
Inside you will find the following recipes:
Herb Roasted Chicken with Red Potatoes – Page 6
Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas – Page 8
Apple & Fennel Roasted Pork Tenderloin – Page 10
Orange-Glazed Salmon with Asparagus – Page 12
Thick-Cut Boneless Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli – Page 14
Balsamic Chicken Breasts with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli – Page 16
Herb-Marinated Chicken Thighs with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes – Page 18
Roasted Asian Shrimp & Vegetables – Page 20
Orange-Glazed Pork Loin with Roasted Root Vegetables – Page 22
Parmesan Herb Roasted Cauliflower “Steaks” – Page 26
Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables – Page 28
Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash – Page 32
Crispy Seasoned Kale Chips – Page 34
Blueberry Almond Granola – Page 36
Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes – Page 38
Healthy Cinnamon- Raisin Oatmeal Cookies – Page 40
Herb Roasted Chicken with Red Potatoes
We’re so excited for you to try these delicious sheet pan recipes that we’ve got a copy of the Herb Roasted Chicken with Red Potatoes recipe to share with you today!
- 1½ lbs. red potatoes, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 6-8 whole garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. fresh rosemary, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 10-12 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 large lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 c. fresh kale, washed, tough stems removed, and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, red onions, minced garlic, olive oil, and fresh rosemary. Generously season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and arrange the veggies on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Add the chicken thighs to the bowl and coat with any remaining rosemary and olive oil mixture. Season the chicken with additional salt and black pepper, if desired, and nestle in between the veggies along with the lemon wedges and sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Roast in the pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the veggies develop nice color and the chicken is nearly done. Remove baking sheet from the oven and stir in the fresh kale.
- Return the sheet pan to the oven and roast for another 10-12 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked* and the kale is wilted. Remove from oven and transfer chicken and potatoes to a serving platter and loosely cover with foil. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*Note: Always cook meat to temperature, not by time. Actual cooking time will vary based on a number of factors, including internal starting temperature, individual oven variations, size and thickness of the meat, what else is in the oven while cooking, etc... The minimum safe recommended cooking temperature for chicken thighs is 165°F (74°C).
For best results, use a larger three-quarter size sheet pan instead of a standard 13” x 18” half sheet pan for this recipe. This will allow the vegetables enough room to be spread into a single layer without overcrowding, while keeping all ingredients to one single pan.
Keeping all ingredients on a single sheet pan is important in this case because the juice from the chicken and lemon wedges will mingle with the fresh herbs to infuse the potatoes, onion, and kale with incredible flavor while cooking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.