Food Processor Dinner Recipes
Today we have rounded up a collection of 8 delicious food processor dinner recipes to save you time in the kitchen.
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders – “We had this chicken for dinner last night and it was SOOOO delicious! I was disappointed that I was only able to eat two chicken tenders – I wanted eat all of this. The best thing about this chicken is the sauce. Food snobs need to go ahead and look away now. The sauce is made with cream of chicken soup and it is so tasty. “- Plain Chicken
- Cheesecake Factory Corn Cakes (Copycat) – ” Tender, buttery corn cakes topped with tomatillo salsa, pico de gallo, southwestern sauce, avocados, cilantro and sour cream! A true Cheesecake Factory Favorite brought into your own kitchen!! Easy to make and really fast with a food processor!”- Dinner then Dessert
- Buttermilk Biscuits and Sausage Gravy – “Your breakfast is ready! I absolutely love breakfast food, although most mornings I’m not really hungry enough for a giant breakfast meal… so my solution? Breakfast for dinner So how about a couple of hot, fluffy and light biscuits smothered in a rich and creamy homemade sausage gravy?”- The Chunky Chef
- Avocado Pasta – “The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta that everyone will love. And it’ll be on your dinner table in just 20 min!”- Damn Delicious
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas – “Have you ever made your own homemade tortillas before? It might sound intimidating, but they’re actually super simple to make with just five basic ingredients. While traditional flour tortillas are made with lard, I realize that most of you probably don’t keep that ingredient on hand or perhaps prefer not to use it. I usually make my flour tortillas with butter, but vegetable shortening will also work. Aside from your fat of choice, all you’ll need is flour, salt, baking powder, and water. It always amazes me that such simple ingredients can yield such yummy results!”- Five Heart Home
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!) – “Thick and decadent, Panera’s creamy Baked Potato Soup with bacon was my favorite (what with it not being a chalupa or platter of cheese fries and all!) Perfect for the fall and winter, I decided to create an updated, non-teenage metabolism version of the soup using one of my favorite potato swap outs – grated cauliflower (but kept the bacon, of course!)”- Iowa Girl Eats
- The Secret To Perfect Pizza Dough – “An easy to follow set of instructions that will give you the perfect pizza dough!”- Wine and Glue
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Egg Rolls – “Just when you thought Sweet and Sour Chicken couldn’t get any better – enter Sweet and Sour Chicken Egg Rolls! The most delicious appetizer or meal and the best way to eat sweet and sour chicken! And made extra fast with your food processor – no veggie chopping! “- Carl’s Bad Cravings
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great stuff!